- Mathematica ( and Eclipse / wolfram-workbench – almost solely for the “format” feature on plain text .m / .wl files )
- ampGraphTools amplitudes graph library currently for Mathematica. Example usage here
- TeXShop TeX
- HomeBrew Turning on the *nix.
- iterm2 , zsh, oh-my-zsh current plugins: (git github brew osx screen golang perl python vi-mode rand-quote history)
- GitHub Desktop
- Atom (for editing markdown and jupyter interface, vim for everything else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- anaconda (although I really wouldn’t say this is an endorsement!)
- DjView (to immediately convert djvu to something else when I need to, then delete the djvu file which somehow messes with the finder)
- Keynote for presentations and LaTeXiT for integrating better TeX’d expressions
- Cuba monte-carlo integration library.
Generically handy mac dev environment tips from web-app folk: